Thursday, May 26, 2011

Content Is King





Q- What is a field/hobby/something you have a passion for (surfing, sailing, robotics, painting, etc.)?


A-  One of my favourite hobbies and one of my top passions is Scuba Diving. It allows me to explore a world people rarely see and opens up your eyes to realities that we rarely think about, it shows us that there is more to the world we live in then we see or know and that we are not alone.


Q- What person or organization in that field has used blogging to promote their brand?


A-  There are numerous blogs out there about scuba diving, blogs about deep diving records or recent trips people have gone on, many many many. 

Q- What is a field you might see yourself blogging about?


A-  I really have a deep interest in marine biology, growing up near the ocean really has made me appreciate it and I want to do something in the future that involves it. Getting paid to do marine research and scuba diving would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment